VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:37:10 -0500
Hi,

Thanks for sharing that, about the latest Hadley
Seminar. Good to know. As far as I'm aware, though it's
been a while since investigating, I believe I
previously found an archive page with many if not all
of their past seminars. Tons of good stuff there. So
yes, search it out on their site.

Strive On!
Everett