VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:26:30 -0800
Dorene,

thanks much-much for this. You were right about having to use the Jaws
cursor. I'll explain what I did in case others are trying to do the same
thing.

In What I labeled Step 3 (below), I hit the Jaws cursor command as soon as I
opened the Label Actions combo box (no cursor routing). Once I found the
Remove button, I routed the PC cursor to the Jaws cursor and used the
simulated mouse command (ins+numpad slash) to activate it. Then I found the
label I wanted to remove and hit enter on it. I did this so many times in so
many ways that I'm not completely sure what worked best, but I think I was
able to just arrow and hit enter while in regular PC cursor mode.

Thanks again.

ciao

On removing post labels in blogger, Dorene writes:

1. In the Edit Posts screen, there is a list of links for label names. The
links will select all the posts with a given label.

Click on the link for one of the labels you want to get rid of.

2. Next to the label actions combo box, there is Select with links for
All, Drafts, Scheduled  Use the link here for ALL

3. Go to the Label actions Combo box. Remove Label will be toward the bottom
of the list in the combo box. Arrow down to it and then to the label you
want to remove. Hit enter and that SHOULD take care of it.

4. To restore the whole list of posts, use the All link near the Labels list
and then select the link for a different label if there are mroe you want to
get rid of.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]