VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:51:32 -0500
Hi All

Here is the response from the other list about web crawl utilities. I
have not checked anything out. I mean to, but Jamal is a VERY solid
resource.

Personally, in response to all the people who suggested Google, I can
easily understand wanting to have new items delivered proactively
without my having to initiate anything.

Best

DoreneC
Seattle WA