VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:13:42 -0500
I have taught some clients to use a Microsoft "tool" called Microsoft Office
Document Scanning when their scanning software wasn't very keyboard shortcut
friendly.  If you have Microsoft Office on your computer, go to it through
the Programs menu, then go to Microsoft Office Tools, and then the Scanning
program is in that submenu.   You can scan, then have it do OCR and send the
document to Word.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.