VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Derek Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 23:55:38 +0900
Hello Anna and list members,  The following was taken from a page of
the W3C Web Accesibility Initiative (WAI).  See the link below for
more info.  The site is very rich.  Hope this helps.

Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

Overview

Steps to help you report websites with accessibility problems are
described on this page:

   1. Identify key contacts
   2. Describe the problem
   3. Follow-up as needed

Additional tips include:

    * Consider what approach will get the results you want
    * Keep records of all communications for possible follow-up
    * Encourage others to also provide feedback to the organization
    * Use the sample emails provided below

Read more here:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/inaccessible

Cheers,