VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 07:47:18 -0700
I had similar issues last October with a new Windows 7 64 bit operating
system on a laptop and JAWS 11.  I fixed it by taking the computer back and
getting a Vista machine.

The other place it used to freeze up all the time was when cursering through
a list of files.  It only did it when I encountered a PDF file in the list.
The bigger the file the slower the computer got, and if it was of a
significant size it froze it all together.

Good luck with this, cause FS was of little help, and the computer ran just
fine with JAWS shut down.

Thx, Albert