Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:39:54 -0400
BlankOk Ron,

I think there is a missing step somewhere.  How do you compute the current
date into the calculations.  Let's say, for example, I want to know what day
of the week March 23, 2053 will be.  Today is October 9, 2011.  I know there
are 41 March 23rd yet to come, and 7 of them are leap-years.  I would assume
that gives me 48.  So 48/7 gives me six.

That would tell me March 23 is on a Saturday, but it is actually on a
Sunday.

I know I'm missing something, as if I did this calculation tomorrow, it
would come out with the correct result.

Steve, K8SP