From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 19:38:36 -0700
JEFA Tech sells a clone of LMR400 that isn't a cheap knock-off.
They're on YouTube, and you can buy 50 feet of it for $30 with a
solid center conductor.  Stranded (and therefore more flexible)
center conductor "LMR400 Flex" is about $40 for 50 feet.

Both are sold on eBay by the manufacturer with those prices as "buy
it now or make offer".  They just had the solid conductor stuff on
sale for about 10% off, if that's a clue.

Joseph - KF7QZC