From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 11:32:08 -0400
Curtis:

We have an east coast mid west round table on 40 meters every Saturday
afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern time (2000 Z) on or near 7.185 MHZ.  I would
suspect that North Dakota might be a little stretch on 40 in the late
afternoon at least at this time of the year, but I have been surprised
before.

Perhaps a better net for you would be our 20-meter Cross-country Blind Ops
net.

That net meets every Sunday afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern (2000 Z) on or near
14.258 MHZ.  As you might suspect, this net covers the entire country, and
then some.

Congrats also on the forthcoming TS590.  I can assure you that you will
absolutely love that rig!

Plenty of us on the list here have TS590's, so let us know how we can help
as you learn the rig.

Very much looking forward to hearing you on the air real soon!

P.S.  You might want to check your list settings, and make sure you are
sending to the list in plain text format.  Your messages have lots of = 20's
in them which makes for difficult reading.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI