From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:54:52 -0400
Hey Joseph,

Actually, no, not chirp. Hang on, I've got a URL around here somewhere to the original GNU/Linux source. I just compiled under cygwin as well and included the cygwin bits for Windows use. However, what these guys have done might be useful to you.

Ah. Here we are. Haven't looked at this in a long time.

http://owx.chmurka.net/
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY