From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:07:41 -0500
I found that the gentleman was referring to a yahoo group
specifically for the 590, which I went and joined also.

thanks!
I have had some good Yaesu rigs, the ft101ZD, was a good one, ans
stable, compared to some of their others, which were, as you say, "junk." :)

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, 78°F Wind:Calm
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F