From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:59:23 -0400

Ed,

Maybe I'm out of line here.  Just noticed the subject line says TS-50,
but he refers to 590 in the message, so now I'm confused.  Anyway I
never use memories myself, I'm a knob twiddler from way back.   However
I think Tom asked about tuning memories a few weeks ago, and I think the
change of menu 18 solved his problem.  I'll QRX and see what develops.

73, Steve KW3A