From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2011 22:45:29 -0400
Conditions were a little better today, and I was around, so we had a
20-meter net on 14258 at 2000Z.  Some information was exchanged on how to
sign up for this listserv, programming resources for the PowerBasic
compiler, accessible software for programming the IC718, and the nearly
completed StepIR speech box.  I'm sorry that so many people had trouble
copying many stations.  Thanks to WA0VJR, WB9SLM and W6QUV for relaying.
Check-ins included:
W3IUU
WA0VJR
WB9SLM
KG4ITD
WD5CMZ
N9KIW
WD9GUT
W6QUV
KF5EXB, BILL, TX
WB9R
KJ4KKI, STEVE, BOWLING GREEN, KY
KD7CDC, TOM, WA
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls