From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:20:43 -0400
If that was my only choice I'll go do something else. I didn't get my ham
*radio* license to talk on the computer. I suppose that 2 months I lived
with my fiance's family over a year ago proves that since I had 20 to 60
over noise on all bands 160 through 440 and no outside antenna, so I got on
gmrs which for some reason wasn't effected and that was all I did unless
mobile.