From:
ColleenRoth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:51:38 -0400
Hi All,
I was sorry to read such disrespectful comments on an earlier pos.
We do not have to agree with everyone.
I have a Braille Sense and for a while a friend of mine sent attachment which I could not open.
She had AVG Protection on her Computer.
This changed when she get different virus protection.
I guess some configurations just work differently.
Do you all think that maybe we could refrain from calling people names and swearing on this list?
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;