From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:36:18 -0400
They're putting BBM on FM to get the jump on another Chicago station, I
think WKQX, which has just been acquired by a newly formed company called
Merlin.  There have been rumors that they will flip it to some kind of news
or talk-based format so CbS is just trying to stay a step ahead of them and
also to grab the younger listeners who might be less inclined to tune in an
AM signal, even if they wanted all-news.  Lou