From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:32:42 -0500
So I have never had .20 replacing spaces in my e-mails.  How do I eliminate
them.
I checked, chicago 105.9 is called wcfs, and it plays 80's up to now.  No
mention on their page about a format change.  Is their something significant
in commercial radio about August 1?  One of the sports stations is going
local for their midday show tomorrow as well.  Probably it's just the first
of a month, and it lands on a Monday which makes it work.
So that smooth jazz might have been a sunday morning thing.
With the internet, who cares what's on the radio any more?  my mp3 player
plays the best music mix, because it's my music and I am listening to it.
I can't believe the sound people will tollerate by listening to their cell
phones, but maybe that's because I don't have one of those smart phones.
The fidelity is great above 400 HZ, and below 6000 HZ.