From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:27:38 -0500
Hi All,

I am considering putting up a Steppir vertical antenna, and am wondering if
any of you are using one and if so, is there a way to use the control box?

I talked with the people at Steppir this afternoon and they said the new
control box would not be accessible.  He said it has buttons, it's not a
touch screen, so I wondered why you couldn't memorize the buttons and know
what they do.  He also said they recommend using HRD to control the radio.
This should make things work since I have speech and  raille on my computer.

I would appreciate any information  any one can give me.

73 to all

Kris