From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:02:13 -0400
A long station ground will hurt you too, it will act as part of the antenna.
A lightning ground can be long, but a station ground really shouldn't be,
that's why I don't even run one, I'm on the second floor and there's no way
I could get one to work here. I could run the artificial ground I used to
run at the former QTH, but I forgot to hook that up when I was testing
things here when the antenna went up, and I have yet to have a problem I may
need it for so I'll leave it that way.