From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:07:06 -0700
I'll look up the keystrokes for nvda to try and navagate with its mouse curser. I just have not found a need to do that and i'm on a laptop with an odd set up but it does work. Thanks all and I'll see if I can even work one with some's help at AES.

I have the manual but it spins my head. lol! I have not used most of what was written there in about 2 years and some months. I know not good but I want to get a start on it lol!
On Jun 29, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Dave Marthouse wrote:

> From what I understand it works with jfw and Wineyes and theoretically
> should work with nvda.  You can get the software at the Wouxun site and give
> it a test.  The download is free.  In addition there is a document in rtf
> that is written as an eyes-free programming guide using the Wouxun's
> keyboard.  Buddy KB5ELF has put it together.  I hope this helps.
>
> Dave Marthouse N2AAM

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: [log in to unmask]