From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:11:21 -0400
Hi guys,

We have the Kenwood TMG 707A  2 and 440 a little cheeper than the tmv7 and about 45 watts.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.