From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:24:48 -0400
Well,Gale,     we're all here to help each other, and I too value this list
greatly.

There are many well-informed and patient people here, and I have made many
good friends over the years because of this list.

I suspect my slightly-reduced power for the TS590 is due to a voltage drop
of some sort as well, and will investigate the situation within the next day
or two.

Will keep everyone posted.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ