From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:32:56 -0600
Well here it goes.  My shack is in a bedroom which never had a bed in it.
Walk in and there on the right is a new computer desk I just got so it only
has a few things like a wireless keyboard.  Going further is my operating
desk.  On the right of the desk are several things such as a W9WBL paddle,
small pwr supply for running small things such as keyer, fans,  R F A P-2000
c w power/S W R meter, Cube clock other small things.  To the left is a Omni
6 Plus, just above that is the T S 590 and above that is a Palstar 2 K W
tuner.  Also on that top shelf is my rotor control box and indicator.
Phones and mic hanging to the left of that.  Underneath the desk are two
power supplies, Ten-Tec and a Astron 35.  To the left of my desk is a short
file cabinet with my Amp on it, a Alfa 9500 auto tune.  Going to the left is
a window and left of that is a computer desk with all things for the
computer.  The other wall has a big cabinet with many shelves with related
gear.  Also there is a Lazy Boy Recliner.   I have two Ten-Tec Tritons in
the garage.  My ant is a four band rotary dipole on a fifty foot Rohne  45G
tower.  With dipoles fed with ladder line and a vertical dipole for 17
meters off six feet from the side going to an anchor in the grass.  That's
about it I guess.  Ed     K7UC