From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:12:17 -0400
Tom,

I can't promise it will work for you, but it's worth a shot:

I put the word "subscribe"(without the quotes) in both the subject line
and body of the message.   Don't know if both were required, but that is
what I did.  Later that day I got the "reply to this e-mailto confirm"
e-mail, and took about a day for final approval.  Like joining a high
class fraternity.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A