From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:05:11 -0400
I suppose some of you would rather we didn't post the lists of check-ins on
the listserv.  We don't really have to do it.

Conditions were OK today, but we missed K7RX and W6QUV.  Thank you to Butch
and Junior for relaying some of the stations.  Check-ins on 14258 today
were:
W7OQ
K0DDA
WA0VJR
KG4ITD
W5VMP
KW3A
KB9ZUV
W1MWB, Mike, Wells, Maine
WD9GUT
N9KIW
K8LR
KD0HOY
K7UC

I will attempt to call this net next Sunday, since it will be a couple hours
after most Field Day stations have signed off.  I won't be around July 3.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls