From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:49:12 -0400
	Hi Tom,

Good luck on the possible deal.  I'm not the expert on this one, in fact
my credit card still hasn't cooled off yet.

Both radios use the flat blade type fuses, and  if I'm reading both
manuals correctly, both are 25 amp.

I'm not aware of any 12 volt  jack on the radio.   There is the 6 pin
molex jack for external auto tuner, similar to what is on the rear of
the 2000 and 480, but it is different than the power jack and you can't
mix them up.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A