From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:24:49 -0400
    Congrats on the new TS590 Butch!!!!

I'm curious as to the price they charged you at Universal Radio?

Actually, I was going to hold off on telling the list until I got back to
Michigan from Missouri, but it looks like I might be closing in on a deal
involving a trade of one of my 480's plus some cash, for a slightly used
590.  If things work out as I think they will, I'm hoping to have my own 590
sometime within the next week or so as well.

I'll keep everyone posted, of course, and will probably have my own series
of questions for all you TS590 gurus out there, so please stand by!  (smile)

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ