Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:11:11 -0400
Well, at least there is a fax number on the contact form.

MAILING & SHIPPING ADDRESS

W4RT Electronics
3077-L Leeman Ferry Rd
Huntsville, AL 35801
USA
 MAKE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
PAYABLE TO
W4RT ELECTRONICS

FAX: 256.880.3866
Email: [log in to unmask]

A callsign lookup shows w4rt as the Tornado Amateur Radio Club
W4RT
TORNADO AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
3077 L LEEMAN FERRY ROAD
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35801

Note the same address as the w4rt.com sige.

Also, a Google search -- by the way, folks, like I always say, Google is
your friend!!!  shows the following:

W4RT Electronics is a Division of the PanTechne Corporation, 3077-L Leeman
Ferry Road, Huntsville, AL 35801.
Pantechne Corporation also dba Optical E.T.C.

Also found Pantechne Corporation phone number:
256-880-3866

Pantechne Corp. Vice President Arthur H. Werkheiser

W4RT is a Club call.
Trustee is W4WB Ralph B Johnson
Address is 3077K Leeman Ferry RD Huntsville Al 35801

Looks like everything is connected here so give that phone a call and see
about what is going on.

Detective Steve, K8SP
Lansing, MI