From:
Richard Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:42:48 -0400
Richard, sadly, I cannot tell you what kind of vertical it is. Hmmm! I
ain't startin' very well on this here stuff am I? I'll ask them the
next time I talk to one of them. The story of how all this happened is
too long to tell here, but it was indeed a completely unexpected
blessing. Richard, you are making an under statement when you say
everything has changed. I don't know any of these radio models anymore.
It sure is fun learning though.