From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2011 09:23:18 -0400
    Gerry:

I've done this, and it helps for a while, but the problem returns
eventually.  The fact that it gets better after working the control
indicates to me that there might be dirt or dust in there somewhere, so when
I get the chance here, I'll take the top off and use some canned air.

Will probably stay away from contact cleaners, though.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ