From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:47:12 -0700
That's not what I meant though on the wpa, there's nothing stopping people
from accessing actiontec modems from outside the network. There are settings
for it but they don't work. It did give me headaches accessing my tivo
though from outside and I'll never get that but oh well, I'm done with that
thing now. It's not likely I'll get fios where I live any time soon and
that's the only way I'd end up with another one of those.