From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:59:51 -0330
Hi All:

I'll take a lookcy later on today between 7.175/190 to see if there's any regular activity.
I'm all for staying below 7.195 if possible due to the broadcast which blows me out of the water.
I'm also thinking that the good freq we pick, we stand firm and stick to it. Most everyday and once a week nets, have there freqs and don't move and everybody generally respects that.
Well, up or down 5 due to QRM or something.
Also, may I suggest a half hr later start? or would be better to wait until the times go ahead at the end of March.

73:

Michael De VO1RYN