From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:37:53 -0600
Only if they are disabled or have committed parenthood.  Many haven't done
either of those things.  They will eventually often qualify for disability
because of not having access to preventative  care.  Unattended minor things
become major things.
How many people do we all know who are blind because of untreated glaucoma
and diabetes?
Oh I forgot that's them and not us so they don't count.  Right?
The only problems that are important are my problems.
Now how about if we don't spend any money to rebuild New Orleans, what's it
a million dollars per person.
When the work is done it's still a city below a big lake.  No money will
change the rules of gravity.  Water will still flow down hill.
The real problem is nobody is willing to address the health care problem.
It just costs TO MUCH MONEY!!!