From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:04:55 -0500
First of all, I should have read this list before forwarding Terry's
message, which was already here.

I shouldn't have checked into the Sunday net if I didn't intend to stick
around.  If anyone heard me checking in, that was about 40 watts, the normal
driving power for my amplifier.

I made 988 QSO's with 287 multipliers, for a score of 850,000 plus points.
Some people worked Europe on the bent path toward the southeast on ten
meters; I missed that.  The furthest north I got was Morrocco.  Forty meter
CW was excellent; I worked 68 countries for the first time with my dipole.
I worked 121 stations during one hour near Sunday noon on 20 meters; that
was really a blast.  And the antennas seem to have survived the really high
winds we had on Saturday.  Now back to the real world!
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls