From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:39:44 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Robinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ARRL DX CW Contest

Hello Lloyd,

Yes, you were one of many good signals here on 20.

I tried 15 with little success and only heard EA8 and CR3 on 10, plus one of
the local big guns.

I wasn't putting in a serious effort, but gave it a good go on 20 for a few
hours. I don't think conditions were very good as there were some very weak
signals about with rapid QSB that just took individual letters out of
callsigns.

As ever, those farther south would fare better.

Anyway, I may enter, if only to provide a check log for others.

This solar event seems to have been a bit of a damp squib. I tried pointing
the quad north on 10 in the hope that there might have been some aurora, but
heard nothing!
Cheers & 73,

Terry, GM3WUX

DESCRIBE ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com