From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:48:47 -0330
Hi All:

Any idea on which station is hogging the 80M phone DX window?
I think its absolutely disgusting. The spread is between 3.79 and 3.796 with the pile up splatter, it covers the window and begins around 3.789.
An Ea3 station begin working DX on 37.97 and was asked to QSY. I don't know how these stations get away with it.
The big 3 sponsors them and then they hog blocks of the bands and unless you got 1KW and a large gain directional antenna, stay away.
Why can't the splitting station just answer the callsigns it hears. Aren't these 5G plus rigs supposed to be bullet proof? LOL

73:

Michael De VO1RYN