From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:19:30 -0500
Hi, Folks!  Thanks for your help regarding Echolink and the
iPhone.  Got it all sorted out.  Now, I have a few more unrelated questions.

First, I have an antenna problem.  It concerns what to get for my ham
shack.  I live in a condo on the second floor, and don't have a
balcony.  I'd like to put something outside on my window, but dont
see a lot of attachment points for clamps, etc.  I'll be operating on
2 meters, the 220-band, and the 440-band.  I don't want to be a
hidden transmitter (antenna inside) so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'd like to get back into packet (TAPR) or something similar,
as I have a Kenwood TM-D710A which has a TNC built in.  Any ideas,
tricks, tips as to how I might go about doing this?  I need software
that will work with Windows XP.

Sorry if this post is long, but had a few questions.  Thanks in
advance for your help.--Matt Chao, N1IBB.