From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:24:10 -0500
    Lloyd:

Well, I'm still having trouble with my Carolina Windom Compact 160 antenna,
but my DXCC seems to be working, and is up higher than it was earlyer, so I
may be able to give tomorrow's net a try.  You likely won't be able to hear
me, though, so hopefully, someone can relay me in if needed.

And, yes, propagation has been interesting here today.

Am trying to do Skywarn Recognition Day, and even though 40 is in fairly
good shape, 20 meters seems to be really strange, with a combination of both
very long and short skip, with nothing in the middle.

Will see what the afternoon hours bring.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ