From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:52:17 -0500
    John:

I just checked with the XYL, and it looks like my main helper from yesterday
didn't give me the book that came with the mast.

I think it's a Channelmaster 1630 30-foot mast.

The retail cost "on line" was $119, although I bought it from a dealer about
100 miles north of me for $149.

My ham friend was able to pick it up and spare me the greater expense that
would have been involved with freight shipping, since the box was almost 11
feet long.

I checked back in my files, and here is some basic info on the mast that
Steve from the list provided:

Tom,

Go to channelmaster.com and you will find several telescopic masts.
Shipping is a bit steep, but you might call channelmaster and see if they
have a distributor/dealer near you, i.e. Grand Rapids.

Description
The Channel Master CM 1630 is a high quality galvanized steel 16 gauge
mast used for TV antenna mounting as well as other antenna and specialty
applications.
The mast is weather resistant, strong and durable and comes with guy
rings, mast clamps and platform pins making it ready to install.
. 30' Ft
. 16 gauge steel galvanized Telescoping Mast

I hope this helps a little more.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ