From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:07:30 -0700
This is new information for me.  I haven't been following this thread, but I
might actually try it.  My fence is a Metal chain link kind, but I could
clamp plastic pipe on the support poles and hang the antenna from that.  Do
you think the fence will absorb the RF, and How far above the Fence do you
think I should keep it? Gerry