From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:49:42 -0500
    Howard:

Thanks for this link and its associated info.

Somehow, while wading through all the google junk I missed it.

I actually have a line on one or two mast possibilities right now, but if
either of those possibilities don't work out, this will be a good option.

I definitely will have to guy whatever I put up, because I'm thinking of
putting my Carolina Windom 160 Compact on the top, and the DXCC about 10
feet below.  The antennas will run at right angles, so hopefully, coupling
between them will be minimal.

I still wish I knew where I could get one of those original telescopic masts
that Radio Shack used to sell.  It'd be a lot cheaper, and fill the bill
nicely.

I just can't believe they discontinued those things!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ