From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:50:51 -0500
lol  yeah I can't stand someone saying use google.. as if anyone on an E mail list doesn't already know how to google :) we are suposed to help each other, that's the spirit of amateur radio. although there  are some hams here that don't diserve their license. i think that part of keeping your ham license should be you are reqired to spend so much time helping newly licensed people or others in general. I remember when I got my license in 91 people still elmered. it's a dying art in alot of places, and is what makes us different from the cb and frs grms murs groups
73 kb7nla