From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:09:45 -0500
the RT systems software is not accessible anymore however they're working on
that. What I have done when I needed it though with a newer version is, make
an excel spread sheet, save it as a csv file or whatever it is, and import
it in the program and you can program it that way but you need to export one
first so you have the column names and what not. It's time consuming but I
have done it, or if you have a radio close you can export that way from that
program, make the needed changes and import it. I hate to do it that way,
but I have done it that way. It does work.