From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:04:13 -0500
people understanding the word "radio" seems to be a complete thing of the
past and I hate to see that. RadioShack is kind of a help yourself store
now, if you know what you want, you better get a catalog number and order it
online, or go in with the catalog number and tell them you want that, and
even then sometimes you get people confused. I think I've been in 1
RadioShack in the last 6 or so years, though being banned from several local
ones for their stupidity and arguments doesn't help that, but anyway, and
that one time I went in to the store, I was getting a cordless phone battery
for my girlfriend's parents phone, went in with the catalog number, and the
old battery, showed it to the guy at the counter and said I want one of
these it's catalog number......... and he got it. It was an extremely common
one though.