From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:50:42 -0500
Eric,

Don't know about the MFJ keyboards but the ones from K1EL are cheaper and
quite good.  I'm using a k1el k40 and absolutely love it.  The down side is
they are kits so you'd probably want to find someone to build it for you but
there might be folks on the web site who would do that just as there is on
the Elecraft site.  As far as I know, you can use an external keyer on any
of those radios.  73,  Lou WA3MIX