From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:53:42 -0230
Hi All:

I'm still struggling with PSK-31. I don't have a sweet clew on what programs to use that work with either window eyes or Jaws.
I tried DM-780 but when I attempted a QSO, it required a connection to HRD's IP Server and I had problems with setting it up with my interface.
I know that some of you on this list have done some digital in the past but I simply don't know where to begin.
I've done some research on the web but ran into dead ends. I've tried Digipan, Digitalk, DM-780 and True TTY and can't get anywhere.
Are we simply supposed to stick with either voice or hand and ear CW as our only modes?
Really thinking of packing it in if this is as far I can go with Ham Radio.

Mike