From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:37:57 -0400
I like our laundry equipment, it's coin opped, but there's buttons for
temperature on the back of the washer, the type you push one button and the
one that was last used pops out and that's it, hot, warm and cold. Drier is
the same, too bad they were cheap and make a ton of noise because they're
wearing out already after only 2 months but while they work, I enjoy them.