From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:38:45 -0400
    Hey, Howard.

I'm convinced that you are right about sound traveling better down here!  I
swear that supply is louder than it ever was in Colarado!

If I press on the cover, the noise does go away, so I will tighten those
screws, and maybe find another place for the supply.  I like the suggestion
about putting a piece of cardboard between the top cover and meter plate
too.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ