Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:44:06 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Luckily I have a new dryer coming next week, and this time, put in by
professionals so I don't have to break my and a friend's back carrying it
across the back yard, getting it half way in only to figure out I have to
take 3 doors off to get it in place, then to figure out it's 2 inches too
wide for the spot. That's how last Sunday went, then the person we bought it
off admitted they didn't know for sure it worked and now they want me to
junk it, plus I can't get it anywhere until Saturday, and the one we got
with the place that the blower's gone, is blocked in behind that one on the
porch now. I'm going to go see if I can get to my IC-706 sometime today and
put that in the car, at least for uhf/vhf for now, and that will free up a
spot for my 900 MHz radio. I think I can reach them, but the 930, ts-2000,
they're all way behind that mess so maybe Saturday I'll get the dryers out
and setup a desk out on the porch and get on the air at least somewhat even
if it is just locally. HF will come soon.