Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 08:03:29 -0500
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

One thing I forgot to mention, and maybe you already know, is that 3830
is not "official".  It's just a  place where folks who choose to can
submit scores.  While I would guess that almost everyone who submits to
3830 also sends a log to the contest sponsor,  the reverse isn't true.
  Not everyone who sends a log to  the contest sponsor for  award
consideration sends a score to 3830.    You can get a rough idea where
you stand by looking at scores on 3830, but you will probably wind up
further down the list  in the official standings.

73, Steve KW3A